Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good News Bad News





Charlie and I had a great time yesterday. We went to Myrtle Beach to visit the Dickinsons. They are staying at an oceanfront home in Surfside. We had a chance for a long visit as we sunned on the beach. There was time to play with Mac who had his own wading pool to keep cool. Mac changes and grows so much every time we see him which isn't enough. We ended our day at the Maverick Hammock on Pawleys Island with dinner on the deck. The bad news was my camera had a dead battery so no pictures. Some are promised from Maggie.

While we were in Surfside, Shoney spent her day at the Bed and Biscuit. They take good care of her on each visit. I decided to have her grooming done there before I picked her up today. The disadvantage was that it would not be her regular groomer. I had left instructions with the attendant on Wednesday. Her ears needed to be trimmed shorter because she gets them in her water and then drips on the floor. Her back legs needed to trimmed around her little behind. I was shocked at the results when I picked her up. Here are some photos of her two hairdos.

Here is Shoney today. Almost all of her leg and body hair was clipped very short.




This is the way Shoney usually looks. She has lots of long silky hair.










No comments: